Customer Success and Onboarding
You and your team have so many projects to get off the ground, let the SkillsDB onboarding team help with your employee success. Our team of experts will actively work to onboard your skills and talent management system. There will be a dedicated resource with expert knowledge focused on making this successful.
To start, our team will help conduct a skills audit, which is a snapshot of the actual skills and knowledge of your employees at a particular point in time. We can work with an existing competency framework, or we can help create one.
Using SkillsDB, you will get a talent management system to determine your organization’s skills and associated skills gaps. As part of this, we’ll help you collect and collate skills audit data and information and then set up critical reports and analyses bespoke to your organization.
How SkillsDB onboarding works:
- We will connect you with one (or more) of our onboarding specialists
- They will help build out and/or refine your competency framework, and then implement it in SkillsDB
- Your team will be imported into SkillsDB, and gain access
- Invitations will be sent to your team to fill out their self assessments
- Your employees can login to SkillsDB from anywhere and answer a series of self-assessment questions for the predetermined skills framework
- Our team will work with you in SkillsDB reporting to ensure everyone is included in the rollout, and who has completed the sign up process (and who has not)
- Managers then review individual assessments and record their private scoring to show differences to review later
- The SkillsDB onboarding team will help your team with reporting and analytics, provide management summaries as well as individual analysis, all bespoke for your organization
- Our onboarding specialists can also help setup learning plans, succession planning, career pathing and many of the other core elements of SkillsDB
SkillsDB onboarding specialists will work with your team in lock step to provide best practices, introductory assistance, industry best-of-breed strategies and processes to elevate your employee success.
Key SkillsDB implementation outcomes:
- In order to determine skills requirements, your organization should identify current and future skills requirements for each job role. This results is a skills matrix with related competency definitions. Definitions can be allocated against various proficiency levels per job, such as basic, intermediate and complex.
- The actual skills audit process involves individual engaging employees to rate themselves, and managers to corroborate. Results are collected into reports that may include statistical graphs, qualitative reports and recommendations.
- Once the skills audit is complete, analysis of the results can be used for planning relating to development needs and training, as well as succession planning, resourcing and career pathing. Recommendations are then discussed and agreed actions are implemented.
*also, be sure to ask our onboarding team about helping ensure ISO (or other standards) compliance
Tie in with SkillsDB to maximize your organizational talent
Align the organization with its employees to do the best work
Ensure the right people are in the right roles, with measured performance and growth
Offer employee development plans with skills gap analysis and recommended learnings to aid career development
Report organizational team strengths and weaknesses to management with structured regularity
Drive recruiting, hiring and succession planning with deep people data
Manage talent proactively so the team can focus on its critical day-to-day responsibilities
Get our free whitepaper on the importance of skills management
Download A Sophisticated Understanding of The Impact of Skills Management On Business Performance to better understand its effect in four key areas for your organization.